For when I need a reminder that falling in love isn’t reserved for relationships.
- Walking through a foreign town where no one knows your name
- Finding shops full of beautiful clutter
- Art and books and photos
- The memories they replay for us
- Coffee anytime of the day
- Loving your friends, forgiving your foes, and complimenting strangers
- Telling family of your crazy adventures and hearing them say they love you for it
- Late night drives where you play the music loud
- Listening to the rain while you’re wrapped up inside
What would you add?